Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just a Kid

Hey guys it seems now that mostof our school has a blog now and so I decided to do one to. It seems like everything goes so fast i was looking back and realized that it felt like a couple days ago I was a small pudgy kid playing basketball in a church parking lot and getting kicked out ha. Then about a year went by now its 2001 and we went to that church that my mom was ever so curious about a i was 11 years old not knowing anyone and going into this Sunday school class with a teacher who is one of the most genuine nicest people I know her name was Mrs. Graf. Now she was married to this big man who at the time I thought was scary at the time and i thought he was scary because he yelled when he preached but now I love him so much, and he is wise and just the best. After the service I remember about 6 kids coming up to me . It was 3 girls 3 guys. And they told me there names ( Melissa,Abbey, Ashely,Frank,Paul,Bill) and i left there thinking wow those people were different they didn't talk the way I did the were really nice so we started coming for another year and then my parent became members of the church and I got to go to the greatest school ever and I made the greatest friends ever that I will always love. Now our Church moved to Holtsvile and I'm on the brink of turning 18 (wow :o) ) and I'm still just that kid who loves to have fun.

No comments: