Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Countdown Begins

Wow I Can't believe that in just 1 moth and 26 days I am going to 18 years old. I mean it seems like I just turned a teenager last week (well maybe its how I act sometimes Ha). We have a revival meeting coming up next week and I want to start off my 18th year of life on the right foot by being saved so please pray for me. Thing are happening for me so fast trying to get through school (pray for that also) my dad said he wants me to get my licence :o) (yes!)I'm working at the gym everyday and the single guys are getting ready to beat the married men in the BAPTIST BOWL(football game) . Also Christmas is just around the corner so I have to go Christmas shopping and oops i forgot thanksgiving so i have to diet now so I can pig out that day. It's such a fun time of year and I can't wait.

No comments: