Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ice Skating!

On Monday Mrs. Johnston took Me, Josh, Justin, Abbey, and Melissa, ice skating and it was so much fun. Now going ice skating is always an experience for me because I am a good skater its just I always fall at least 3 times every time we go I don't get it the first one isn't the bad one it's the last 2. O man the are big falls I mean I leave both feet come crashing on my knees. My knees were so swollen yesterday. One time I am skating and I caught a nick in the ice (I am always the one to find them) and I slip head first. Another time I fell and slid from like the middle of the ice to the boards hahah that one was funny. And the third time Josh was showing me something and and I was skating backwards and went to turn and there was that Nick came off both feet and bam I hit the ice with both knees. Oh yea towards the end Josh and I were flying around the rink and I'm right behind him and he decides to snow shower (stop ) and I snow showered to late, we clank knees fell end of story hahah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not fair! I want go ice skating! Can you take me next time please?!

Love Gub

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Danielangelena said...

It is among the best urban-core restorations in the nation. Don't lose out on the many desirable Real Estate opportunities readily available today! You are curious to know more about buy homes in evergreen colorado, go here.