Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tobe's Horrible 2 days

On Thursday I called in form work because I wasn't feeling good So on Friday I went to work at 12 to make up for the day that I was out. I was going to leave at 12am but a co-worker Carlos wasn't feeling well so I said I'll close for you. what was I thinking ! so I worked 15 hours that day and came home at 4 am then. Then as I just began to shut my eyes, so it seemed, My alarm rings. 8:00 am time for the horrible 5 hour course. Although my teacher was really funny because he was really into it. he would tell stories about being a police for 27 years and long gory stories and at the end of each one he would say "trust me.... trust me". After that I had to go back to the place were I spend most of my time. You guess it Taco Bell until 10 pm. But all that time is paying off because I'm going to become manager within the next 4 or 5 months! So I'll be posting more C-ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha the 5 hour course was horrible! haha. Just Kidding!

Love Gub

Anonymous said...

Keep on, keeping on Chris, hard work will pay off... I'm proud of your zeal & determination. Love~ mom.